Online registration has been closed. Contact [email protected], if you’d like to attend.
Hear from former U.S. Senator and Anchorage Mayor Mark Begich (D-AK) on the November 3 election results and what they mean for the federal policy agenda in 2021. Learn what drove the results and what issues are likely to be addressed in Congress and by the White House.
- Get an overview of the election results and how they will shape the agenda in Washington
- Get a preview of what the House and Senate are expected to consider, as well as the priorities of the White House
- Hear about the issues most likely to impact public power utilities and the need for them to engage with their elected representatives and federal agencies
The Honorable Mark Begich, Strategic Consulting Advisor, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, and former U.S. Senator.
This webinar is free and only open to APPA member utilities, Joint Action Agencies, and State Association members.
Have questions? Contact [email protected]
Format and Log-In Information
- This webinar will be offered on the Zoom Webinar platform.
- Log-in information will be sent out the day before the event. If you do not receive the reminder email, please email [email protected].
New to Zoom?
If you haven't participated in a Zoom meeting before, please download the Zoom web client from the Zoom Download Center. You will need an Internet connection and sound (we recommend using your computer’s audio and microphone, though a phone number will also be provided). Then, visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
Privacy and Security
The American Public Power Association takes your privacy and security very seriously. For this reason, we have put the following security measures in place for this course:
- A random Meeting ID
- Enabled waiting room to screen meeting participants
- Restricted screen sharing to hosts only
Code of Conduct
Participants agree to abide by the APPA Code of Conduct. If participants engage in unacceptable behavior as outlined in the code, the Association may take any action it deems appropriate, including but not limited to, expulsion from the current and future meetings, with no warning or refund.
Contact [email protected].