Originally published January 14, 2013
Bruce Jorgenson was sworn in for his fourth term in office as commissioner of Mason County Public Utility District’s third district in Shelton, Wash. He will serve a six-year term as a member of the board.
- Bob Geddes, Lewis County Public Utility District, Chehalis, Wash.
- Brian Skeahan, Cowlitz County Public Utility District, Longview, Wash.
- Chad Bartram, Benton Public Utility District, Kennewick, Wash.
- Dan Peterson, Pend Oreille County Public Utility District, Newport, Wash.
- Ed Brost, Franklin Public Utility District, Pasco, Wash.
- Fred Mitchell, Clallam County Public Utility District, Port Angeles, Wash.
- Jim Smith, Klickitat County Public Utility District, Goldendale, Wash.
- Joe Noland, City of Cheney, Wash.
- John Gerstenberger, Hood River Electric Cooperative, Odell, Ore.
- Jorge Carrasco, Seattle City Light, Wash.
- Ken Sugden, Flathead Electric Cooperative, Kalispell, Mont.
- Les Teel, Columbia Rural Electric Association, Dayton, Wash.
- Matt Michel, Canby Utility Board, Ore.
- Pat McGary, Clark Public Utilities, Vancouver, Wash.
- Ray Sieler, Tillamook People’s Utility District, Ore.
- Rick Crinklaw, Lane Electric Cooperative, Eugene, Ore.
- Roger Gray, Eugene Water & Electric Board, Ore.
- Steve Boorman, City of Bonners Ferry, Idaho
- Steve Klein, Snohomish County Public Utility District, Everett, Wash.
- Ted Coates, Tacoma Public Utilities, Wash.
- Tom Hutchinson, Clearwater Power, Lewiston, Idaho.
The district board of Emerald People’s Utility District in Eugene, Ore., swore in its newly elected directors: Ron Davis; Penny Jordan, president; and Katherine Schacht, treasurer. Kevin Parrish, who was appointed, was also sworn in and elected vice president.
APPA Senior Vice President of Engineering Services Michael Hyland has been elected to join the board of directors of the Association for Demand Response & Smart Grid (ADS).
- Lawrente Boyd to office services supervisor;
- Mary Ellington to administration program assistant;
- Alex Hoffman to energy and environmental services manager;
- LeAnne Nienhuis to education and customer programs manager; and
- Seth Voyles to director, government relations.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
- House passes pipeline review, electric transmission bills
- Report catalogues state net metering, DG actions in the second quarter
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay