Carl Potter, author of Who Is Responsible for Safety, to speak at 2013 Engineering & Operations Technical Conference
Originally published December 10, 2012
Carl Potter, a certified safety professional and author of Who Is Responsible for Safety and several other books, will be the keynote speaker at the Safety Awards Breakfast at APPA’s 57th Annual Engineering & Operations Technical Conference. The conference will take place March 24-27, 2013, in Kissimmee, Fla.
With 17 years of electric utility industry experience, Potter speaks on personal responsibility and safety to companies throughout the United States. His presentation, "Safety and the Supervisor," will address how leaders at any level can positively affect safety in the workplace.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
- To reduce impact of regulations, DOE should comply with process rules, Association says
- Judge backs New York on plan to support nuclear generation
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay