2013 B&F Conference packed with HR sessions
APPA's 2013 Business & Financial Conference in September will offer a compelling lineup of human resources and training topics. Make plans now to travel to Orlando, Fla., Sept. 22-25. HR and training topics on the meeting agenda include:
- Best Practices in Recruiting
- Communicating and Motivating to Reach Across Generations
- Customer Service Training: Giving the Best to Your Internal & External Customers
- HR Legal Update
- Health Care Reform
- HR as a Strategic Partner
- Surviving an Enterprise-Wide Technology Conversion
- Emotional Intelligence: Is It the Solution to Effective Communication & Management?
For more information on the conference, visit publicpower.org/BandF.
Please Sign in to rate this.
APPA People to People is published by the American Public Power Association. Recipients are prohibited from reproduction of this publication by any means, including facsimile or email transmission, without the express permission of the American Public Power Association, except that it may be reproduced and/or redistributed to employees or board members of their own organizations.
Vice President, Human Resources & Administration
Manager, Human Resources
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Generators appeal judge’s ruling on Illinois nuclear support
- California lawmakers pass bill extending cap-and-trade program
- Survey offers window into smart grid awareness in New York
- Eighteen individuals, ten utilities win national public power awards
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025