DEED helps utility create energy curriculum for high school students
Vol. 32, No. 1
Santee Cooper completed a suite of educational curriculum materials to teach 10th grade environmental science students about traditional forms of electricity production, alternative methods for generating electricity and the importance of energy conservation.
Please log in to view this content.
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- NYPA power line project to boost reliability, facilitate renewables
- Palo Alto Utilities thermal microgrid project funded through DEED grant
- House passes pipeline review, electric transmission bills
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay