Colorado State University student develops tool to help utilities manage load increases from electric vehicles
Vol. 32, No. 1
The surge in the growth and popularity of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) poses a challenge for utilities due to the corresponding increases in household electricity demand.
Please log in to view this content.
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- NYPA power line project to boost reliability, facilitate renewables
- Palo Alto Utilities thermal microgrid project funded through DEED grant
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay