SMUD-sponsored report looks at the promise and risks of community solar
Vol. 31, No. 4
Community solar projects offer an opportunity for public power utilities to improve the economics and equity of solar energy, but they also pose risks.
Please log in to view this content.
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Generators appeal judge’s ruling on Illinois nuclear support
- California lawmakers pass bill extending cap-and-trade program
- Survey offers window into smart grid awareness in New York
- Eighteen individuals, ten utilities win national public power awards
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025