Trackers added to solar panels boost energy production, Chicopee scholarship project shows
Vol. 31, No. 3
Net energy production increased by 70 percent.
Please log in to view this content.
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Generators appeal judge’s ruling on Illinois nuclear support
- California lawmakers pass bill extending cap-and-trade program
- Eighteen individuals, ten utilities win national public power awards
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025