DEED helps PUD deliver on data project
Vol. 31, No. 1
Lewis County Public Utility District, in Chehalis, Wash., needed to collect data and carry out a large-scale field audit of its 25 substations, as well as all of its feeders in order to implement new engineering analysis software.
Please log in to view this content.
- To reduce impact of regulations, DOE should comply with process rules, Association says
- Judge backs New York on plan to support nuclear generation
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay