Groton Electric curbs load, saves some customers nearly $100 annually through demand response
Vol. 31, No. 1
With no industrial customers and low commercial load, Groton Electric Light Department was looking for a project to make a dent in its peak demand since 2007.
Please log in to view this content.
- Notice: No Public Power Daily on Monday
- NERC plans major new initiative on cybersecurity information sharing
- New York governor announces $40 million resiliency and clean energy competition
- Deadlines approaching for APPA NERC CIP Version 5 Compliance Program Development Workshop
- FERC staff analysis details uplift payment concentration in RTOs, ISOs
- Join APPA on Twitter for #PublicPowerChat about #GridSecurity
- EPA's greenhouse gas regulations for existing power plants open for comment today
- NAESB begins work on gas-electric harmonization, leaves key issue to FERC
- Xcel sues to undo Boulder vote to municipalize
- Supreme Court lets stand decision allowing state law nuisance suits against power plants