Short takes ...
Originally published August 5, 2014
Cheryl LaFleur, chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, has named Larry Gasteiger as acting director of the agency's Office of Enforcement. In other FERC news, the commission's newest member, Norman Bay, was sworn in yesterday morning. Bay will replace LaFleur as chairman next April.
Please Sign in to rate this.
APPA On Camera: Meet APPA's Government Relations Department
Public Power Weekly Archive
Vice President, Integrated Media and Communications
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- House passes pipeline review, electric transmission bills
- Report catalogues state net metering, DG actions in the second quarter
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay