Memorial service for Alex Radin will be June 21 in Washington, D.C.
Originally published June 17, 2014
A commemorative gathering in honor of the late Alex Radin will take place on Saturday, June 21, at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The event will be held at 1 p.m. in the National Press Club Ballroom.
Radin, who headed the American Public Power Association from 1951 until 1986, died on April 11 at his home in Washington. He was 92. (See Public Power Daily, April 14.) The Washington Post published a brief obituary on April 18.
The National Press Club is on the 13th floor of the National Press Building, 529 14th St. N.W., Washington, D.C.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Vice President, Integrated Media and Communications
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- NYPA power line project to boost reliability, facilitate renewables
- Palo Alto Utilities thermal microgrid project funded through DEED grant
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay