Short takes ...
APPA will hold a workshop on Version 5 of the North American Electric Reliability Corp.'s (NERC) critical infrastructure protection (CIP) standards.The NERC CIP Version 5 Compliance Program Development Workshop, will take place June 11-12 in Orlando, Fla. The workshop will include sessions focused on: reviewing Version 5 requirements; technical issues for compliance; compliance deadlines; budget considerations; personnel transition; working with consultants; and how you can be successful with the new requirements. Visit the APPA website for complete program and registration information.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Vice President, Integrated Media and Communications
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Notice: No Public Power Daily on Monday
- NERC plans major new initiative on cybersecurity information sharing
- New York governor announces $40 million resiliency and clean energy competition
- Deadlines approaching for APPA NERC CIP Version 5 Compliance Program Development Workshop
- FERC staff analysis details uplift payment concentration in RTOs, ISOs
- Join APPA on Twitter for #PublicPowerChat about #GridSecurity
- EPA's greenhouse gas regulations for existing power plants open for comment today
- NAESB begins work on gas-electric harmonization, leaves key issue to FERC
- Xcel sues to undo Boulder vote to municipalize
- Supreme Court lets stand decision allowing state law nuisance suits against power plants