Memorial service for Alex Radin to be held June 21 in Washington, D.C.
Originally published May 21, 2014
A commemorative gathering in honor of the late Alex Radin will take place on Saturday, June 21, at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The event will be held at 1 p.m. in the National Press Club Ballroom.
Radin, who headed the American Public Power Association from 1951 until 1986, died on April 11 at his home in Washington. He was 92. (See Public Power Daily, April 14.) The Washington Post published a brief obituary on April 18.
The National Press Club is on the 13th floor of the National Press Building, 529 14th St. N.W., Washington, D.C.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Vice President, Integrated Media and Communications
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Generators appeal judge’s ruling on Illinois nuclear support
- California lawmakers pass bill extending cap-and-trade program
- Eighteen individuals, ten utilities win national public power awards
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025