Geoscientist Scott Tinker to address APPA CEO Roundtable
Originally published February 19, 2014
Dr. Scott Tinker, a geoscientist and veteran of the oil and gas industry, will discuss the importance of energy security — a supply of available, affordable, reliable and environmentally sustainable energy — and will lay out a vision for America’s energy future at the 2014 CEO Roundtable in Phoenix, Ariz.
The CEO Roundtable will also feature geopolitical strategist Peter Zeihan on the geopolitical landscape, energy and the future; and utility and industry panelists on the opportunities and challenges of distributed generation.
The 2014 CEO Roundtable will be held March 23-25 at the Arizona Biltmore hotel in Phoenix, Ariz. The meeting is open exclusively to officials from APPA member utilities, joint action agencies, and state and regional associations. Registration, hotel information and the complete program are available atwww.publicpower.org/CEORoundtable.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- NYPA power line project to boost reliability, facilitate renewables
- Palo Alto Utilities thermal microgrid project funded through DEED grant
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay