Short takes ...
The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee has postponed an Oct. 10 hearing on recent recommendations for the Columbia River Treaty with Canada, pending passage of legislation to fund the federal government. The hearing will be rescheduled at a future date, the committee said.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Notice: No Public Power Daily on Monday
- NERC plans major new initiative on cybersecurity information sharing
- New York governor announces $40 million resiliency and clean energy competition
- Deadlines approaching for APPA NERC CIP Version 5 Compliance Program Development Workshop
- FERC staff analysis details uplift payment concentration in RTOs, ISOs
- Join APPA on Twitter for #PublicPowerChat about #GridSecurity
- EPA's greenhouse gas regulations for existing power plants open for comment today
- NAESB begins work on gas-electric harmonization, leaves key issue to FERC
- Xcel sues to undo Boulder vote to municipalize
- Supreme Court lets stand decision allowing state law nuisance suits against power plants