APPA Product Store offers publication on emergency planning
Originally published September 3, 2013
The APPA Product Store offers Emergency Planning Toolkit for Public Power Utilities to help municipal electric utilities prepare for all types of emergencies.
This 82-page publication, developed by the Tennessee Valley Public Power Association with support from a grant provided by APPA's Demonstration of Energy & Efficiency Developments (DEED) program, consists of two parts. The Quick Start Guide provides information on implementing an emergency plan or updating basic emergency tasks and procedures. The Emergency Response Planning Template outlines an exhaustive master plan and includes useful lists and charts that can be downloaded from APPA’s website.
For more information or to purchase the Emergency Planning Toolkit, visit the APPA Product Store or email Products@PublicPower.org.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- To reduce impact of regulations, DOE should comply with process rules, Association says
- Judge backs New York on plan to support nuclear generation
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay