November conference offers in-depth education on crisis media training, social media, customer services check-up
Originally published June 13, 2013
Utility professionals will have an opportunity to attend several in-depth pre-conference seminars at the Customer Connections Conference.
The pre-conference seminars, offered on Sunday, Nov. 3, offer longer class times and smaller class sizes than traditional conference sessions, allowing participants to learn about complex topics in greater depth.
Pre-conference seminar topics will include:
• How to Conduct a Customer Connections Check-Up
• Crisis Media Training: Managing Crisis Communication
• Social Media: How to Get Ahead of the Curve
The Customer Connections Conference will be held Nov. 3-6 in Portland, Ore., at the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower. Conference program and registration information, including detailed information on pre-conference seminars, is available at www.publicpower.org/CustomerConnections.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Kansas City BPU exceeds 45 percent renewable energy threshold
- Generators appeal judge’s ruling on Illinois nuclear support
- California lawmakers pass bill extending cap-and-trade program
- Eighteen individuals, ten utilities win national public power awards
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- SMUD board approves new Time-of-Day standard residential rates
- Report sees more than seven million plug-in EVs in U.S. by 2025