APPA soliciting topics, speakers for Customer Connections Conference
Originally published March 4, 2013
APPA is soliciting suggestions for topics and speakers for The 2013 Customer Connections Conference.
The Customer Connections Conference, to be held Nov. 3-6 in Portland, Ore., offers informational sessions and roundtable discussions for public power utility professionals in the areas of:
• Customer services
• Economic development
• Energy services
• Key accounts
• Public communications
To suggest topics or speakers for The Customer Connections Conference, please complete the online survey: http://www.publicpower.org/aboutappa/bftopicssurvey.cfm?ItemNumber=37002 or contact APPA’s Education Department at 202/467-2921 or EducationInfo@PublicPower.org.
The deadline to suggest topics or speakers for this conference is March 20.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- To reduce impact of regulations, DOE should comply with process rules, Association says
- Judge backs New York on plan to support nuclear generation
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay