Utilities invited to take part in survey on payment practices
Public power utilities are invited to take part in a survey on billers' perspectives on direct payments via ACH (Automated Clearing House) versus credit cards. The survey is being conducted for NACHA by Blue Flame Consulting of Melrose, Mass. NACHA manages the administration of the ACH network.
The survey is on the Internet at http://www.bflame.com/biller/billpay4.htm. Anyone who would prefer to participate through a telephone interview is invited to call or email Ed Bachelder, Blue Flame's director of research, at 781/662-8584 (office); 781/307-1460 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to the survey are due by Feb. 12.
Those who participate in the survey will receive a summary of the survey's results.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Editor, Public Power Daily
Fallon W. Forbush
Manager, Integrated Media
David L. Blaylock
Integrated Media Editor
- Notice: No Public Power Daily on Monday
- NERC plans major new initiative on cybersecurity information sharing
- New York governor announces $40 million resiliency and clean energy competition
- Deadlines approaching for APPA NERC CIP Version 5 Compliance Program Development Workshop
- FERC staff analysis details uplift payment concentration in RTOs, ISOs
- Join APPA on Twitter for #PublicPowerChat about #GridSecurity
- EPA's greenhouse gas regulations for existing power plants open for comment today
- NAESB begins work on gas-electric harmonization, leaves key issue to FERC
- Xcel sues to undo Boulder vote to municipalize
- Supreme Court lets stand decision allowing state law nuisance suits against power plants