APPA Product Store offers Facebook content through eco@home consumer outreach program
Originally published February 23, 2012
The APPA Product Store now offers Facebook content through the eco@home consumer outreach program. Subscribers to this service will receive postings for each work day that provide daily energy-efficiency information and energy-saving tips for residential customers. Subscriptions to the Facebook content service are on an annual basis. Utilities will receive their posts each month via email.
The APPA Product Store also offers the eco@home quarterly newsletter. The newsletters are co-branded with the utility’s name and contact information and include tips to help public power customers save energy and reduce their costs. The deadline for enrolling in the spring edition of the newsletter is March 1.
For more information or to subscribe to the eco@home newsletter or Facebook content service, contact the APPA Product Store at Products@PublicPower.org or 202/467-2926.
Please Sign in to rate this.
Senior Vice President, Publishing
Jeanne Wickline LaBella
Online & Magazine Editor
David L. Blaylock
- To reduce impact of regulations, DOE should comply with process rules, Association says
- Judge backs New York on plan to support nuclear generation
- House bill designates municipal bonds as high-quality liquid asset
- California prices increasingly mimic ‘duck curve,’ EIA says
- Senate panel opposes sale of PMA assets, bolsters cybersecurity agreement
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay