Public Power Expo
National Conference – June 16-21, Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando, Florida
Why should my company participate?
By participating in the Public Power Expo at the American Public Power Association's National Conference, your company will have exposure with and access to the people who make decisions on investments for their utilities. An integral part of the conference, the Public Power Expo is a much-anticipated event for conference attendees who want to learn about the latest offerings in:
- customer service
- cyber and physical security
- disaster preparedness
- energy efficiency
- governance & management
- legislative & regulatory issues
- power supply
- reliability & infrastructure
Sunday, June 18
- Vendor Move-in: 4 – 7 p.m.
Monday, June 19
- Vendor Move-in: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Expo Open: 1:30 – 4 p.m., Preview Hours during afternoon concurrent sessions
- Expo Open: 4 – 6 p.m., Expo Grand Reception in the expo hall
Tuesday, June 20
- Expo Open: 10 – 11 a.m., refreshment break in the expo hall
- Expo Open: 11 a.m. – Noon, during morning concurrent sessions
- Expo Open: Noon – 1:30 p.m., closing luncheon in the expo hall
- Vendor Tear-down: 1:30 – 5 p.m.
Vendor Fee Includes
- Logo and description in the conference mobile app
- Electronic pre- and post- conference attendee lists
Name, title, organization, U.S. postal address. Association policy prevents the sharing of attendee emails and phone numbers.
- One, 6’ skirted table (per 10x10)
- Two chairs (per 10x10)
- One wastebasket (per 10x10)
- Three booth worker badges (per 10x10)
Booth worker badges do not provide access to non-Expo related conference events with the exception of Sunday’s Welcome Reception. Booth workers who want to attend the full conference must register and pay the conference fee.
To qualify for the Public Power Expo member rate, the exhibiting company must be an associate member of the American Public Power Association. Individual associate members cannot receive the member discount on behalf of an exhibiting company that is not an Association member.
|By May 12||After May 12|
- View the Public Power Expo floor plan
- Expo contract, information and policies
- Vendor Service Kit
- Find out who attended this conference last year
- Just want to check out the Expo? Register for an Expo-only visitor's pass
- Learn about the National Conference & Public Power Expo sponsorship opportunities
- Sponsor/Vendor prospectus
- Become a corporate associate member and save money on this event!
For More Information about Sponsorship Opportunities, Vendor Expos and Corporate Membership
Manager, Membership & Marketing