Reliable Public Power Provider Webinar Series
April 11, 2017 - May 23, 2017
The American Public Power Association's Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3) program encourages public power utilities to demonstrate basic proficiency in four important disciplines: reliability, safety, work force development and system improvement. Utilities that successfully meet the guidelines in each of the four areas will receive tremendous value and recognition for the achievement by being recognized as a Reliable Public Power Provider. This webinar series covers RP3 requirements in each of the four disciplines, walks you through the grading process, and provides any opportunity to ask any questions about the RP3 application process.
All webinars take place from 1 - 2 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Brent Mckinney, Director of Electric Transmission & Distribution at City Utilities of Springfield
- Jon Beasley, Director, Training & Safety, Electric Cities of Georgia
- Charlotte Bradley, Assistant General Manager Administrative Services at Hope Water & Light
- David Lynch, Assistant Direct of Utility Operations at Marquette Board of Light & Power
- Association’s RP3 Staff
This is a free webinar series. Click on the individual webinar titles to register, or register for all four here.
You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact the Association's web staff.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Christina Ospina (202/467-2945); COspina@PublicPower.org.