Customer Service Webinar Series
April 8, 2014 - July 8, 2014
The APPA Academy is offering a series of four webinars for customer service representatives, managers and supervisors—based on the APPA Customer Service Management Certificate Program curriculum. All webinars take place from 2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The Management of Successful Customer Service Operations – April 8
- The Leadership Development Process – May 15
- Technology: From Meter Reading to Customer Information Systems – June 3
- Utility Collections: The Complete Process – July 8
All webinars will be led by Wallace Barron, president of the Atlanta-based consulting firm Barron & Associates Corporate Solutions. He has over 40 years of experience in the electric energy industry, 15 of which have been with public power and cooperative systems. He previously worked as a vice president of marketing, customer service, and distribution technology at the Florida Power Corporation. Wallace has a broad range of experience in the utility industry. His responsibilities have included key accounts, customer service, rates and pricing, economic development, demand-side management, strategic planning and distribution engineering. He is a frequent speaker at national and regional conferences and teaches a variety of courses for APPA.
- Individual webinars: $89 for APPA members; $179 for nonmembers
Click on the webinar titles to register individually
- The 4-part series (discounted rate): $300 for APPA members; $600 for nonmembers
Click here to register for the series
You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Meghan Riley (202/467-2919); MRiley@PublicPower.org.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- A completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar occurs
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org