Investing in Intellectual Capital: How to Capture, Mentor and Retain Critical Knowledge and Skillsets
April 10, 2014
2 - 3:30 p.m. ET
All you need to attend is a phone and a computer with Internet access. Register now!
This webinar is being presented in conjunction with Hometown Connections.
In order to keep pace with the changes impacting today’s electric utility marketplace, it is vital for utilities to maintain a highly skilled workforce. Yet, as retirement rates accelerate and budgets are squeezed, public power utilities are struggling to keep professional talent and critical corporate knowledge in-house. This session will cover how to attract valuable new hires through a commitment to technology innovation and competitive compensation, as well as how to develop innovative training and mentoring programs for your current staff.
- Pete DeQuattro, President, Prairie State Generating Company, Marissa, Ill.
- Carl Mycoff, Managing Director, Mycoff, Fry & Prouse, LLC, Conifer, Colo.
Moderator: Tim Blodgett, President & CEO, Hometown Connections,Golden, Colo.
- $89 for APPA members
- $179 for nonmembers
You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Meghan Riley (202/467-2919); MRiley@PublicPower.org.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- A completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar occurs
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org