Utility Collections: The Complete Process
July 8, 2014
2 - 3:30 p.m. ET
This webinar will focus on analyzing the structure and operations of utility credit and collections, highlighting examples of how utilities are organized and function to manage credit risk. The instructor will also review customer-focused approaches for residential, commercial and industrial accounts and credit management policies. The importance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identifying your KPI’s will also be discussed. The instructor will also highlight some of the findings from the 2013 Customer Service Policies Survey conducted by APPA.
Speaker: Wallace Barron, President, Barron & Associates Corporate Solutions, Atlanta, Ga.
- Individual webinars: $89 for APPA members; $179 for nonmembers
Register now for Utility Collections: The Complete Process.
- The 4-part series (discounted rate): $300 for APPA members; $600 for nonmembers
Click here to register for the series.
Click here for more information about the Customer Service Webinar Series
You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Meghan Riley (202/467-2919); MRiley@PublicPower.org.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- A completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar occurs
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org