The Leadership Development Process
May 15, 2014
2 - 3:30 p.m. ET
This webinar will cover management tools for motivating customer service employees to achieve successful day-to-day performance. Participants will learn the basic tenets of leadership that help create loyalty and improve communication of goals and objectives. Delegation is also discussed, as a means of vertical coordination and employee development. The speaker will also cover topics such as: the change cycle and how leaders can guide their employees through the process; and the value of applying basic management principles, in a consistent way, backed up with supporting policies.
Speaker: Wallace Barron, President, Barron & Associates Corporate Solutions, Atlanta, Ga.
- Individual webinars: $89 for APPA members; $179 for nonmembers
Register now for The Leadership Development Process.
- The 4-part series (discounted rate): $300 for APPA members; $600 for nonmembers
Click here to register for the series.
Click here for more information about the Customer Service Webinar Series
You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Meghan Riley (202/467-2919); MRiley@PublicPower.org.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- A completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar occurs
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org