Introduction to Legislative Issues and Grassroots Advocacy
June 25, 2014
2 – 3:30 p.m. ET
All you need to attend is a phone and a computer with Internet access! Register now!
Missed the Legislative Rally in March? New to the city council or utility board or just want a mid-year refresher? Join the APPA Government Relations team for a condensed introduction to the top legislative issues for public power in Washington, D.C. You will also get an overview of how to you can be an effective advocate for federal policies important to your utility and customers.
Participants may also be interested in the Dec. 9 webinar, It’s a Wrap: A Look Back at Legislative, Regulatory and Political Developments in 2014.
- Joy Ditto, Senior Vice President of Legislative and Political Affairs, APPA, Washington, D.C.
- Amy Thomas, Political Action Committee and Grassroots Manager, APPA, Washington, D.C.
- $89 for APPA members
- $179 for nonmembers
- You will need a username and password to register
- If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff
- Log-in information for the webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Meghan Riley (202/467-2919; MRiley@PublicPower.org.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- This webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH creditss
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
- The certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar occurs
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org