Rating Agency Outlook for Public Power
March 6, 2014
2 – 3:30 p.m. ET
All you need to attend is a phone and a computer with Internet access! Register now!
In this webinar, representatives from the credit rating agencies will discuss their outlook for public power and the electric utility industry for 2014. Hear about current issues that may affect the bond ratings of public power entities, trends in credit ratings, public power’s strengths and weaknesses, and steps boards and managers should take to assure the financial strength of your organization.
Dan Aschenbach, Senior Vice President, Global Project & Infrastructure Finance, Moody’s Investors Service, New York, N.Y.
David Bodek, Senior Director, Standard & Poor’s Rating Service, New York, N.Y.
Dennis Pidherny, Managing Director, Public Finance, Sector Head – U.S. Public Power, Fitch Ratings, New York N.Y.
- $89 for APPA members
- $179 for nonmembers
- You will need a username and password to register
- If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff
- Log-in information for the webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Meghan Riley (202/467-2919; MRiley@PublicPower.org.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- This webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
- The certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar occurs
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org